Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Dedication to my Protoype.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And her name is Sasha R. Ortega.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THEN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NOW!




Yepp thats her mann, amazing girlfriend! I have NO CLUE how she puts up with all my bullshit but I love her for it and I can see myself with her for a very long time its been 2 years and 2 months so far and its been an experience honestly ... just have to wait and see how this pans out .. but more importantly Sasha I LOVE YOU, and I know you get mad cuz im always working, well this is a dedication to you! 053007

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i DO NOT like the second picture. sososo ugly :[ i look like a caveman LOL. but that's cute you love me and stuff.

sasha said...

sorry LOL i love you too ! i put up withh your bs cause at the end of the day your kisses' hugs and voice give me butterflies & are the most amazing things in this world <3 you're what i want for the rest of my life, have been and will remain to be that person. i love you boobie

Unknown said...

awwwwww you guys are so cutee .

you better not chew with your mouth open again meeky ill ground you for a month .

-Toon. said...

aww...thats mad cute....lols...!!!
hope you guys last forever...!!!