Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Local Ic0n of the week

Meet our first female ICOTW...LAI! AHHH, we went from a myspace relationship to family. Me and Meek met her thru the space and we always thought she was cool, we talked a lot and became best of friends. She has designed a lot of things for us, our myspace pages, default myspace pics (back when we was on that editing ish..smh) And she also supports BASE to the fullest. We gonna kick her ass if she doesnt come to our events! LOL. So without further or due meet LAI!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Name?
LaiParis [Lai]

Age?
22

Hometown?
Harlem Baby!!

Education?
will graduate with a undergraduate degree in may... Yippie!
Grad school, get my PHD... become a Psychologist but still being involved in something related to fashion. fashion will always be my #2.



Describe ya style?
my style is all over the place.

Fav brands?
I'm an H&M and Urban Outfitters kind of girl. Definitely a FANBASE lover. i love a lot of vintage graphic tees.... I love everything... Kind of. Lol


Fav music/artists?
Lady GAGA, Kid Cudi, LMFAO, Kings Of Leon, Friendly Fires, A Day To Remember, etc

Fav sites: my site of course (Laiparis.com), Perezhilton.com, section-ate.blogspot, daily-base.com,.... A bunch of others.


Any last words?
umm... Stop using that word "originality" no one is original. Everything is recycled and reused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Laiparis I know that last comment was for me its all good you are right in a since but....I still like your nails and I still like your site....