Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Artist Icon: Jack Gilbert.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trust me my boy Jack has art for days, its truly amazing what his room looks like. I wanted to take a picture of everything lol. But after seeing all of this I decided he would be the perfect person to draw up the Base Bunnies body. So look out for that and shouts to Jack and his whole family!

SB: He has art for sale like the paintings up above so if your interested let me know!

No comments: