Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, December 29, 2008

meekBASE's Mall Love

Photobucket

So like I said in my previous posting, while being in South Carolina for Christmas break, meekBASE ventured off to Myrtle Mall (a local mall in the Myrtle Beach area) And on day one I'm looking for a movie at the movie theater when i see this attractive women enter the mall doors. I immediately stop what I'm doing and stare ... i later walk around the mall shopping and return home ... That wouldn't be the last time i would see this women ... I came back two days later and i see this lady again and i walk up to her and ask her if i can take her picture, i explain to her that its going on the Base-Space blog and she posed. in the picture above is the women, but what isn't vert apparent is what instantly made me look, HER BUTT and HIPS! Yes indeed she was quite the looker! I also had to come back to her to tell her the site she would be posted up on, and if your reading my number is 908-922-**** hehe. meekBASE is a perv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt knoo she was whittteee. !!



" yo her hips & ass was madd rotund "


lmfaooo.

Omgpurplestars!* said...

this is sad. smh.
you guys need help! lol!