Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seven's 808's & Heartbreaks Review

Photobucket

Its November 24th. Im running through WALMART. I rush to the Electronics section where you cop all the video games and CD's etc... I see the album cover I've been dying to see a balloon in the shape of a heart, with the title 808s & Heartbreaks I pay my 13.98 to the dude at the cash register who looked as if he stilled listened to Elvis lmao.

Now this album has had alot of put downs, and criticism from negative things to positive things. We all know from the first 10 seconds of his first single Love Lockdown I'm not a close-minded person so i didn't think "awww wtf this nigga singing and shit...smh" I listen and observe before i speak. I must admit I heard the whole album before it dropped (thanks to people who leaked his shit & Mr.West himself!....his blog)

I really love this album, with all the personal emotional issues going on in his life inspired him to go really hard on this album. Yes its very dark! Ive even heard people say "it sounds like he wants to hang himself". But this album is really the truth those raw 808 beats and his vocals and simple but hot lyrics inspired by personal problems really make a hot Album!

I think the way to sum this album up is by saying if your not close-minded you'll dig this album. Its different,dark,creative. I guess you can say his Depression is our happiness? =]

Favorite Song:PARANOID
Favorite Collab:SEE YOU IN MY NIGHTMARES (feat. Lil Wayne)
Favorite Lyric:(hard question so many!) "My friend show me pictures of his kids/and all i could show him was pictures of my cribs/

No comments: