Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 26, 2009

BEEN SKATING SINCE 06' even earlier

lol this little gap, 180


lol i thought i was cool ollie'ing that block (matt camera man smh!)



alot of people think cause "black people wear tight attire" now that we have to adapt to the skating culture...SMH these are deff words of close minded FUCKS! I've been skatin since like 2000 but i really took it serios when i moved to NP in 05-06...lol and the skinny jeans kicked in around 07 lol. I dont really have any older videos...ha! peep the 511 levi's and the brown creams!

2 comments:

Omgpurplestars!* said...

cool! Me and my sis tried skatin when I was in the fifth grade but i didn't make it far so i ended up selling my board in a garage sale. lol! smh.

Anonymous said...

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo