Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sexual Soda Anyone?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I had to post this one. This is something that caught my eye in a gas station in North Carolina. This soda is called "Squirt" and the flavor of it is Citrus Burst, but to the eye it looks like it says BUST. Which is bad being that the product is named "Squirt" and has a off white color! Now you can say im wrong for posting this but I think there is a story behind this beverage! Or maybe im just a pervert like I said in my last posting. SMH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have serious issues.

Anonymous said...

lmaoo. iryss mod nupi maya and i saw this is walgreens and thought the same thing.

your not the only perv out there. lol

Anonymous said...

little 2 cloudy for mi taste!!