Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mr.Carter Checking In...

Wadduppppp? Jahad here. Its 4:00 Ive been home since 12. Seems like i get a little vacation from school smh (ill explain later). Hows everyone doing? Im pretty good myself. I hope everyone appreciates Me and Meek's post. We've been trying to post as much as possible lately. Taking pictures everywhere lol.

But anywho, just thought id check in and just say whats going on. We usually post about an event or something. Im just venting and talking you could say. Im eating a plate of chicken fingers right now. XTRA Ketchupp lol! Mad @ the staff of North Plainfield High school. Today i was suspended for two days for . . . (drum roll) SAGGING! Yup, they sent me on a two day vacation because apparently my pants were too low. I was pissed when they called me down for that. But it's my ass cheeks hanging out so now i have to deal with the consequences. Mom's is very happy pissseddddd.

i'll prolly be in Keyport for my "little vaca". Ill keep you posted. idk why on my walk home from getting suspended i wanted to create a twitter account for some strange reason. I was picturing it. (big bold font as my status) "SUSPENDED BECUASE MY JEANS LOW WTFFF VACA" LOL SMH. trust me i wont be creating an account. that shit is just a program to learn how to stalk people smh. Anywho, i been ok other than that. My wife is playing her role very well. Im stackin chips to do some summer/fall shopping. Swagg is total different for 09'. My hair is superrr nappy. Im not cutting it. Bumpin "Nights over Egypt" at the moment YOUTUBE that! ; ill shit! Leave some comments. People never leave cmnts saying what they want us to do. its either a "this si cool" or a "this is wack". What would you guys like to see from us, a new look to the blog? a new video? whatever let us know.

Well im out, i have to go run to CVS for the old lady downstairs. She pays me like 20beans to go get her some Good n' Plenty candy lol. Easy money.
Well until next time...

Im gone, like FB's first release.
Jahad Carterr.

1 comment:

Britt said...

sagging isn't cool anyways. smh