Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Saturday at the Sarfati's!



After Mother's day present shopping, I went over Marissa's house & she invited about 7 other people & we ate pizza and had some deep convo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They attacked the big lipped black kid!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Group pic, Im in there but Brandon pushed me out lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had a really good time thats why im posting this, I love you Marissa.

I made new friends tonight! Jenny =] make sure to cmnt this lol. Sal, Josh, Didia, Katherine, Brandon, Christian & Tracy also came through (Seen in the pics above)


-meek

3 comments:

Jenny said...

MEEK! :] my new friend! lol ahh tonight was funn, i deff wish i got there earlier BUT deff again soon! im loving this page and all the fanbase stuff. im also loving the fact that me and u share a b day! how awesome is that?? well i love yah budd :] keep up the good work! <3

marissa said...

tonight was really fun i love all you guys <333

hahah i laughed at the title, a saturday at the sarfati's,

lol i still have like 2 pies of pizza left too

Didia said...

haha that day was fun
you're hilarious meek! =)