Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Britt, 18

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As much as I hate you, your one of my close friends lol. You been a big BASE fan since day one and you've cop like all of our tees so thats why I dont kill you when you say half of the dumb shit that you say lol

But I hope you had a good day, hopefully those cupcakes helped you out on your natural high ahha

Oh yeah congrats on passin the written test and your acceptance at Pace University, Happy B-day dummy!

4 comments:

britt said...

haha you hate me soo much ;]
but thanks for the post, i appreciate it. =]
love ya! [:

britt said...

hey i just realized my bday was friday the 26th

C'mon Sense(i) said...

i started the post early since i care about you so much ;)

britt said...

aww i just saw your comment! thanks! [=