Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

late night thoughts..

Its like 3:07 in the AM..I'm up searching and downloading new music to my life (blackberry)..Music is such a diverse and amazing thing. Its deff a addicting drug,its so much discovery in music. I don't listen to just Hip Hop I listen to it all expect COUNTRY (cracker music) But I love it all *pause* from the gully styles p, the cocky kanye west, the spaced out Pink Floyd, to the no morals wild Ninjasonik. I want to create music myself. Like everyone these days, I got "bars"..I also have some creativity,and ideas..just feel like I don't have the proper instruments around me. I'd like to release a mixtape over the summer,and I'd love to put on a show for a crowd. Holla at me if you got studio connects or anything relating. But.....oh yea speaking of music NEW GUCCI MIXTAPE OUT APRIL 13TH biotchhh!!

No comments: