Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAI, 22

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow where do i start, I LOVE this women to death, she's helped me with alot. Everything from FB to girl problemos, I can tell her pretty much anything! She been there for me and Jahad since day one and FB got her back too lmaooo


But more importantly hunn have a VERY VERY SWELL day, Enjoy your 22nd bday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe <333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoooo...who is that??? She got a dude?? lol

Anonymous said...

im on the G1 jus bowsin n i came across this again, i know itz kinda late but 4 real tho...do shorty got a niqqa?? lol. shez lookin kinda rite from the side shot lol.

Raw_Sun said...

Yea..its me, soo yall can step off!