Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 9, 2009

Seven:Valentines Day Negative?

808s and heartbreaks Pictures, Images and Photos

Well it's Monday the 9th a few days before Valentines Day...
"A day of which lovers express their feelings for each other through cards, candy's"
I dont know about Meeky (who has a long term relationship with a wonderful girl) Or Denim (who has had a girl...so right about now he prolly is on his Hoe Cakes shit...But me Seven Carter the lone wolf, the crown ruler...I don't feed into this Valentines,pink everywhere express my love talk.



Ive never been the romantic type, but i do have a way with the ladies that's been working well with me for some years now, so with that said there isn't a change needed (im not Obama lol). Ive been asked about (reaching for calculator) so many times to be another females Valentine. Like these strags come up to me asking and im like yo we've never even spoken in real life what makes you think i wanna buy you chocolate and pink shit??? My answer is simply "No" in a nice tone. Depending on the way you approach me it might vary.


Examples of how my Answer can Vary depending on Your approach (ladies & some faggs)

Good Approach and Answer:

Female: "Hey, i was just wondering...do you have a valentine? Because i don't have one and i would like you to be mine
Me: "Sorry, im really not into the Valentines thing, but good luck



Bad Approach And Answer:

Female: "Look Nigga, you gon be my valentine or what, you aint talking to noone anyway"
Me: "You talkin to me?"
Female: "Yea nigga who else look imma get you somethin and we gon get each other something, oh btw i like pink teddy bears and you better not get me peanut butter i like chocolate so are you gonna be mine or not?

Me: (this is where i have to get disrespectfull lol) "Look, bitch obviosly i dont want to be your valentine, i wouldnt wanna buy yo ass chcoclate anyway you seem fat enough (try slimfast) and calling the person you'd like to be your valentine "Nigga" repeatedly really changes my decision (not that you ever ad a chance anyway), And the fact that you told me what you would like is in really bad taste...hey is that a free bake sale? (she looks, I RUN!)

Im sorry ladies (and faggs) im just no into to this V-Day shit im not a sweet candy dude lol...Fuck love...Right Phree?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch your harsh

but its hilarious in some way . lol

Omgpurplestars!* said...

lmao! I love you for speaking your mind!
stray from love....its for fools! lol!

Anonymous said...

yes i agree fuck love!
lmfao jahad im going to approach you tomorrow!
=]

Anonymous said...

nobody cares about ur opinions on love, your head is small and your extremly ugly jahad, i dont know anybody who would want to be with you.