Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seven Carter:Red Bull x New Era?

PhotobucketI meant to post about this super Mclong ago but never got it. Im watching some X-Games with Jeliah and this nigga Travis Pastrana comes on Tv talking about his magnificent Double Backlfip (google him hes illll) So they do a interview on the guy and i notice this cat has a red bull new era fitted on!! Im going through the crib creaming in my pants screaming. He was rockin it hard too. You know how all these cats have the sponsors and all he had a redbull coat on! (lol im not too interested into that lol) but the fitted i knew had to be mine!


Photobucket


Anyone who knows me knows i drink red-bull. And every since day one i always liked the can design concept. I've looked around for it...I looked on EBay and they had some but rumors are they fake and Seven doesn't do the Synthetic thing. This hat is very very serious....Watch one day i will have this...You will see me rocking this with my FB tee....or crew neck (wink)




Seven

1 comment:

BERN said...

Just wondering, they don't sell this openly right. Just distribute them to the sponsored atheles and friends of RedBull like celebrities right?

Which means, you want to get sponsored?! All the best!

Correct me if I got my facts wrong, its really hard to find RedBull Fitted New Era caps around the internet.