Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Heartbroken Base-Head.

As valentines day approaches, everyone's all happy to be with the one they love or someone newly introduced who they feel is the one. (Or for you gold digga's ya just tryna receive gifts smh). Last year I did more of a funny ass view on cupids day, but this year imma get on my preaching shit. Valentines day was always never special to me,because I never had the proper instruments around that time. Some of you hoes think valentines day is all about teddybears,pink shit,and chocolate. Valentines day to me doesn't mean shit,If it did mean anything it would simply be love, and just another day to remind that special person in a extra way. I have no valentine, but I will be spending the day in the cribb with maryjane<3 (she seems to always be loyal to a brotha). So cupid when I see yo punk ass in the street duck nigg! Straight fucking you up,stabbing yo ass with ya own darts while Kanye's "Heartless" is playing in the back round.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But don't get it confused,hoddy is nowhere close to a "man-whore". Even looked at as a "lover boy" sometimes (naaa,that's the other base-head lol).. I once hated loved a girl like no other. Felt like I would have done anything for her,was willing to experience things for her. Sharin blunts wit my shorty,mickeydees cheap dates,knowing she sleeps in my tee,bumpin the same tunes...and just falling asleep next to her was like Disney land for the first time to a 5year old. An indescribable feeling is the feeling I felt, in her presence. Lol, ya prolly like wtf? Is this Jahad?!? But yes, every man will reach that collision of some great pussy real love in life. And I'm here fessin' up! Through all the fights/splits/and non talking periods... No feeling is worse when that same female, that supplies so much happiness in ya life says she's over you.
"Guess nothing last forever, We coulda sat here& watched these clouds past forever"

the homie Loso says, which is so true. So as we reach Valentine's day JUST BE GRATEFUL. If ya loved one doesn't get you something, take the present as the gift. (You smart niggs, will understand that). Or just smut it up lol, you pick. Like I said I'll be in the cribbo blowin it down, peace to the mothafuckin sky..But while I'm herbally impaired,Mary won't be the only bitch female on my mind....
"See you next lifetime...Maybe we'll be butterfly's" *Erykah Badu voice*

-hoddy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awweee , almost cried ! lls

Unknown said...

hoooooodddddy :(

the 2nd wise 1 said...

if you love something, set it free. if it comes back to you it was meant to be. words of wisdom told 2 me by an old old lady with hair on her chin! roflmao

Anonymous said...

DEEPPPPPPPP !

Blue M. said...

lmfao. qood shyt ya'll

- Blue Martinez