Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, February 5, 2010

hoddy talkin alotta jibber jabber..

What's goody base-heads? Just checking in from complete boredom. Actually in school at the moment (shows what I do smh), In Ms Windsor's class watching a NAZI film to be exact. While I'm here lemme state I hate Her. Anybase, Its friday, I aint got no job. . . LOL, everybody's hype. Pep rally,talent show all that = niceee vibes. Life has been pretty "blah" lately. School is depressing,Home situation is sketchy,and you females don't make anything better. I really believe ya fell off,along with the recession. Ya wanna look up to famous dick suckers now? (References to nikki minaj SMH) On a positive note, I went to the studio for my first time a week back. Shouts to chubb, and Mal for taking me,I aint really get to lay it down (pause) but I was just gettin comfty with the mic and my voice,and the whole setting.. but you'll hear some crack soon! I'm starting to really hate "fashion" with a passion, like its getting commercial,dry, boring. Now a days..I just like to look free, an idgaf attitude so describes my style, and my wild ass hair adds a bonus point. Anti fashion is what the homie Jean OGM calls it, good term. Once again ladies *Lil Wayne Voice* I'm singleeeee. Get at me, on the text flo now lol no more aim!! I'm in love with my blackberry, shit is never out my hand mannn its deff a nigga best friend. My hairs growing!! Imma let it ride out till the summer. I'm thinking about getting a mullet like Mr.West had,imma bite that (no mike tyson)...it may look a little weird or off to the close minded eye...But I don't give a fuck! Niggas be repeatedly asking me about my hair,ya annoying. Get off my nuts please. Funny shit the other day I was walkin home from the library and this nigga-- *Ms Windsor walks over, puts phone away* ...Asked me was I the guy that made FB tees. "Na,But I know the kid" I said, he looked at me like "Nigga I know its you" LOL. It was funny.....but ya prolly thinking wtf is he talking about, yea I know I'm fuckin ya ears, (well eyes) LOL..I'm OUT!

1 comment:

sweetpeach said...

u just in the winter funk! don't give up on fashion Hod. YOU are fashion.