Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DASHBOARD ABOUT CONTACT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Local Ic0n of the week!

Whats goody BASE-HEADS? Hoddy back here to bring you another Local ic0n of the week! This week meet NYESHA Lizz!! Love this girl to death, even tho she gets on my fucking nerves LOL. we goo waaaaaay back (no Cadillac flo lol) but we deff do. She's a fellow cedar brook head, and anybody that went to cedar brook knows the real her lol! She used to bully me EVERYDAY, like givin me that "I'll just beat you up for fun" look. Werd up, we split for a few years but now she's back in my school and i smile seeing her face errday (that usually changes in the matter of 5 mins) She's deff my personal counselor helpin me&giving me the worse best advice she can. Especially when it comes to these hoes! DEFF a boss lady, she makes EVERYONE in lunch get up out THEIR seat and buy her shit...she has maaaaad shit on her lunch table, and she got up for none of it lol. Niggs really listen to whatever she say....SUPERIOR and thats why i fucks with her. So get to know her, E DOT MANAGEMENT ALL DAY BIATCH!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Name?
‎​Lizz Rivers

Age?
16

Hometown?
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey

Education/Occupation?
North Plainfield High School (Junior), i also do gymnastics.

Describe ya style?
My style ? hmm idk how to explain. I'm not corny and like everyone say "I'm diffrent" and blah blah. Basically no jeans wearing, big chain wearing, cyrus gotta have it ? ANd Oh I will get it (: big clothes w/ leggins and uggs , My style is just chill dude .

Fav Brands?
Victoria secret pink, urban , forever21 , everywhere, and i wear BASE =)


Fav music/artists?
classical music (oprea), cyrus/lennon/marley/bach/biggiesmalls..

Fav sites:
freepeople.com, BASE-SPACE, mediatakeout...

Any last words?
Hmmm... Wtf wasn't Cyrus nominated for a grammy ? Where the hell is lennon and marley? Problems in ya life? Just dance (: "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CLICK HERE FOR LIZZ'S FACEBOOK!

No comments: